Sunday, March 24, 2013

Prologue

In the midnight hour of California most known area... Hollywood. Lies a man on a mission with no intentions of looking for love. Safaree Lloyd Samuels also known as "pretty boy" and "gali" is the top african american bachelor of the century owning most of california's highrises and top hospital. This billionaire playboy has a rude awakening when Onika Maraj comes in for an interview to land the postion as his hospital administrator for samuels-Reeves hospital. When this down to earth doctor rejects him but snags his heart at first sight, what will he do to gain her attention? But most importantly her love and trust. Stay and read as we go into this journey of lust, love, sex, karma, pregnancy, marriage, betrayal and loyalty. Will they make it? Will pretty boy get the wife of his dreams? Will onika find the comfort she needs? You'll have to wait and find out! ~@TrebbleBarbie

9 comments:

  1. How you gonna make it sound so juicy then stop! Please post tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we...um like... get the first chapter today? cuz that has my mind going craaaaazy ma'am! I can't wait until you start posting! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Can't wait to see what happens. Post soooooon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, I'm so excited for this. Would it be too much for the first chapter, today??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo. You already got me wheeled into this upcoming story. I cant wait til you post the first chap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I can't wait for this story to begin * looks at watch* I think it's about that time

    ReplyDelete